Do you have a Business Idea that you want to grow into a fully-fledged business? Do you have a business Start –up that you want to scale up? KIM University (former Kigali Institute of Management) in Partnership with Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy and the E4Impact Foundation hereby invite you to enroll onto a unique Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship which commences from May 2017.
The Global MBA in impact Entrepreneurship is a 12 – 15 month Social entrepreneurship program offered by ALTIS- Graduate School Business and Society of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy in partnership with KIM University. It confers a degree from Catholic University of the Sacred Heart and KIM University to enhance the sustainable development of fast-growing economics by assisting the formation of impact entrepreneurs and the growth of your business.
The MBA is built around participants’ Business Ideas and Projects and each course is designed to concretely help you to build your business. In the program there will be:
- To Transform your Business Idea into a concrete, bankable Business Plan
- To Develop the business skills necessary to guide a new venture or scale an existing business
- To Encounter an international network of potential partners and investors.
The program is comprised of a flexible blend of:
- Class lessons: the specific classroom will be offered and managed at a national or continental level, and will be structured to include weeks of intensive focus on particular subjects. Lessons may be led by business experts and professors from Europe, USA and Africa (Only 40 days in Class)
- Distance learning networking will embrace specific online modules.
- Mentoring and networking events: coaching will be enhanced by involving local and international mentors with experience and expertise in the specific industry.
- Business Coaching: participants will be supported by a Business Coach, a dedicated business consultant that assists them in developing their business plan and establishing an industry network.
- There will be also be several occasions for participants to pitch their project to investors and the financial community in order to foster relationship of trust with these actors.
Fees are affordable and payable in six installments or according to mutually agreed upon payment plans.
For more information contact the undersigned.
Download Application Form here >>>>> A-E4-Application-Form
Ronald Alfred Olar
E4IMPACT Program Leader
+250 782 553 691
+250 789 549 555