ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
- Senior six certificate with 2 principal passes.
- Certified copy of Senior Six Certificate
- 1 Copy of National Identity Card
- 1 Copy of Passport for non Rwanda citizens
- 2 passport size photographs (Coloured)
- 1 Ream of papers
- Application fees of Rwf 5,000 deposited on any of KIM University bank accounts
- In addition applicants to the BSc in Economics must have a strong background in Mathematics.
Applicants for Professional Programmes
- To register for CAT, a student must have a certified copy of senior Six Certificate with 15 points or above.
- To register for CPA, a student must have a certified copy of Senior Six with 30 points or above.
- Students are warded internationally recognized certificates and diplomas