GLOBAL MBA IN IMPACT ENTREPRENEURSHIP: THE MBA THAT HELPS ENTREPRENEURS TO BUILD THEIR BUSINESS
KIM University in Partnership with Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy and the E4Impact Foundation held a Proposed E4Impact MBA Second Open Day meeting which was hosted by KIM University on Thursday 11th May 2017. The aim of the meeting was to create awareness of the unique Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship at KIM University-Rwanda.
Below Interaction Moment: Mario Molteni, CEO- E4Ipmact Foundation, Mr. Ruteramana Peter, Chairman B.O.D. KIM University and Mr. Olar Ronald Project Leader E4Impact having a chat during the tea break.
The Global MBA in impact Entrepreneurship is a 12 – 16 month program offered by ALTIS- Graduate School Business and Society of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy in partnership with KIM University. It confers a dual degree from Catholic University of the Sacred Heart and KIM University to enhance the sustainable development of fast-growing economics by assisting the formation of impact entrepreneurs and the growth of your business.
The MBA is built around participants’ business ideas and projects and each course is designed to concretely help you to build your business. In the program there will be:
- To Transform your business idea into a concrete, bankable business plan
- To Develop the business skills necessary to guide a new venture or scale an existing business
- To Encounter an international network of potential partners and investors
The program is comprised of a flexible blend of:
- Class lessons: the specific classroom will be offered and managed at a national or continental level, and will be structured to include weeks of intensive focus on particular subjects. Lessons may be led by experts from Africa or elsewhere. (Only 40 days in Class)
- Distance learning networking will embrace specific online modules.
- Mentoring and networking events: coaching will be enhanced by involving local and international mentors with experience and expertise in the specific industry.
- Furthermore, participants will be supported by a Business Coach, a dedicated business consultant that assists them in developing their business plan and establishing an industry network.
- There will be also be several occasions for participants to pitch their project to investors and the financial community in order to foster relationship of trust with these actors.
Project Leader Administrative Officer
KIM University KIM University
Ronald Alfred Olar Sebastian Odunga
+250 782 553 691 +250 789 549 555